The Chromatic DE LUXE STEEL is equipped with SEYDEL's unique Stainless Steel reeds. The half-moon shaped silver-plated mouthpiece is designed from the scratch and provides excellent sliding properties.
The Chromatic DE LUXE STEEL is characterized by a brilliant and full sound through all registers and a fantastic tone response, achieved by an extreme airtight and solid construction. The use of anti-corrosive materials for all parts is guaranteeing a long service life and high relieability. Besides in the standard key C/C# the Chromatic DE LUXE STEEL is available in many other useful keys and in the so called Orchestra Tuning in C/C# that starts with the G3 below the standard C4 (please refer picture 1 and to the tone-table on the right).
• rich, full sound and fast reed response of the 48 Stainless Steel reeds: High durability and tuning stability even with heavy duty playing
• Solo tuning: 12 holes correspond to three full octaves, equal temperament, A4 = 443 Hz
• galvanically silver-plated mouthpiece with round openings and a halfmoon-shaped cross-section for better haptic properties and the excellent sliding features of a high-end model
• smoothly and quiet working slider for sensitive and fast playing
• reliable valving - approved valve material from the SAXONY Chromatic
• less airloss due to optimized tolerances and flatness of the German Silver reedplates
• robust and corrosion-free covers made of Stainless Steel
• high-end CNC milled acrylic comb with ideal air-flow properties in a half-transparent orange finish
• many different keys available: LE, LF, G, A, Bb, C, D and C-Orchestra tuning
• the tonal layout of the Chromatic DE LUXE STEEL can be fully configurated in the 'Harp-Configurator' available in the >'Custom Shop'. Special tunings of any kind can be produced individually and the concert pitch frequency can be altered if needed.
The Chromatic DE LUXE STEEL - DESIGNED SOUND