Chromatic " SYMPHONY 48 " ALU
The SYMPHONY 48 - with the newly developed Magnetic Slider System - plays and feels like a dream. We at SEYDELs rethought the 12-hole chromatic from scratch. Many innovative ideas made their way into this contemporary musical instrument.
Discover the newly developed springless slider system: We replaced the traditional slider spring mechanism by an ingenious magnetic system where two repelling magnets serve for an extra smooth, low friction, fast and accurate slider action.
Enjoy the pure harmonica sound with an unmatched clarity and sonority: for the first time we implemented polished stainless steel reeds - these are more durable plus they create a new sound experience.
Playability taken to a higher level: extremely airtight mouthpiece construction as well as recessed reedplates on a solid aluminium comb combined with the newly developed polished reeds make the tone perfectly controllable.
Warm tone and even sound distribution: the injection molded aluminium coverplates with their specially coated even surfaces are slightly curved and opened wide at the back for the best sound projection towards the audience. Perfection in all details:
- low maintenance technology: no broken springs thanks to the Magnet Slider System (patent-pending )
- the springless slider offers a super-smooth low friction slider action
- silver coated mouthpiece, half-moon shaped and srcewed from the back of the instrument
- easy cleaning of the slider: it releases by opening one screw only
- specially coated injection molded aluminium coverplates: for an extra warm tone and the perfect sound projection
- CNC precision milled aluminium comb, black anodized: well ballanced and solid
- anti-corrosive German silver reedplates screwed onto the comb individually
- anti-corrosive polished stainless steel reeds, screws, rivets and polished reeds for improved durability
- optimized tolerances between reeds and reedslots for a fast tonal response as well as less air-consumption
- special SEYDEL valve material: less adhesive than conventional valves - for stress-free playing
- the overall air-tight construction of the instrument plus the use of polished reeds lead to an optimized tone control and a very brilliant sound
Best protection: the instruments come in a versatile and stable carrying case made of durable polymer hard shell.
Best service: We care for harmonica players - all parts are available individually and we offer maintenance (cleaning, revalving, retuning) as well as replacement service for individual reeds.
The SYMPHONY 48 is MAGnetIC: less friction, smooth action